Thursday, October 1, 2015

Is Texas Grifter Tim Carroll Really a "Prepper?"

Tim Carroll claims to be a devout evangelical Christian getting ready for the "End Times."

click picture to enlarge
"Time is of the essence." Indeed.

Is that really true? Or his this just another of his scams to throw suspicion off of him having all this survivalist gear?

Let me see if I can explain what my opinion and just my opinion, is on this...

(1) Carroll pretends to be a devout evangelical Christian and embraces its "End Times" eschatology.

(2) This is just an excuse for his acquiring a huge cache of survival gear. After all, most people would just assume that, perhaps, Carroll listens to a lot of talk radio.

(3) Meanwhile, the real reason that Carroll has this huge cache is because he knows that when the heat gets turned on, he's gonna have to vamoose. So he can take his King Ranch and his 5th Wheel and go hide out in the desert for months. Maybe years, till the heat's off. Till he can popup again in some new scam and the cycle begins again. Just my opinion.

As recently as twenty years ago this 'strategery' might have worked. Today the Internet makes it much harder to pull off.

For example, without the Internet I could have never acquired all the information that I have in this short period of time and this cheaply without having to expend a considerable amount of resources and time traveling to Texas and probably elsewhere.

This Internet thing is common knowledge. I'm not the 1st one to figure this out. That's why in my opinion, I think that Carroll was counting on his Victims being too embarrassed or even cowed1 to come forward.

I've written before about how being took like this is embarrassing but Carroll's Victims have nothing to be ashamed of.  Like me, I'm sure that all you wanted was a nice car that you could drive for years. None of us were trying to get rich quick, a la, a 419 scam.

I'm going to keep exposing this guy.


1 One Common Theme that I've noticed amongst the Victims, is Tim Carroll's abusive and seemingly mentally unhinged emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment