Wednesday, October 28, 2015

April 2014 Was Believed Last Time Missing Eldorado Seen In Public

As far as I know my Caddy was only shown by Carroll to the public on these two videos added to YouTube on 11 and 12 April 2014.

Tim Carroll had written the Ed's Eldorado page on the CarrollCustomCadillac.com website within a few days of 01 March 2014. That was the date that it was entrusted it to him.

As you can see, in both of these videos Carroll used it as a prop.

In Marco's STS from Canada and in Custom Cadillac Part Painting.

I can't be sure due to the videos low quality but it could be in this Carroll Custom Cadillac video added to YouTube on 09 April 2014.

That might be it parked out front from around 2:00.

In Carroll's so called "archive" I call it his ever dwindling archive, there might have been a post about it on the CCC Facebook page. Even so it's long been deleted or placed on private view.

The fate of this car is still unknown. On 27 August 2015, Tim Carroll advised my by email that he was having the car towed from his property. He refused to give me the name of the towing service or who had possession and control of my Caddy.

Tim Carroll ordered me not to contact him again. I later learned from his former landlord that Carroll had attempted to sell my Caddy to him sometime in May 2015.

Carroll refuses to account for the over $7,000.00 dollars that I paid him or account for the Caddy. Yet writes in his 1,500 word essay 'Perseverance' that I'm a crook and should apologize to him so the he can forgive me my wrong doing.

I dispute being crooked or engaging in any wrong doing to Tim Carroll. I paid him all the money that he wanted and entrusted my car to him. Nothing in my dealings with Tim Carroll equate to any crookedness or wrongdoing on my part. Tim Carroll is simply a liar.





No comments:

Post a Comment