Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tim Carroll Trips the Light Fantastic! in Comments

Last night "Tim Carroll" appeared on VTC&CCC to leave a comment in the post: 13 Emails Reveal Tim Carroll to be a Dishonest Grifter. Yes, I know there's no such thing as an honest grifter. Apologies to my High School English teachers.

First, Tim Carroll insists that the "information" on that post "is both false and criminal." by 'information' I can only assume that he means the Emails.

For the record: the 13 Emails are neither false or criminal. [.pdf].

They are what was written that day by and between Tim Carroll and myself. Can I prove it to the casual visitor of this blog? No, not really, unless you come to my house and watch me sign in to my email account and I let you look in it. Which I'd be happy to do or come to your location and sign in.

Law enforcement agents on the other hand, have the ability to look at both our email accounts from the comfort of their office. Let me just add that if you're in law enforcement you don't need a subpoena to look into or access my email account. Just do it.

Additionally, to make it easier for you, the emails in question are in a folder, properly named and located on the left hand side column. Knock yourself out.

Tim Carroll says that I have "issues." Well, he defrauded me out of over $7,000.00 and my Cadillac Eldorado. I think that any reasonable person would agree that it's quite normal to have an issue over something of that magnitude and seriousness. No?

Carroll says that my car is still parked in his yard. Yet he has refused to officially notify me of its location. A comment that he could later deny as being his, is just not good enough. Put it in writing.

Carroll, Send me photos and an official statement, from your email address or better yet, mail it to me.

Again, the 27 August 2015, Emails clearly show that Carroll said he was having the car towed right then and he ordered me not to contact him again. There has been no contact between us since that email exchange.

The rest of his comment appears to me to digress into his usual broken-record mantra, "servicing the entire globe, many years, thousands of satisfied clients, all friends," yadda, yadda, yadda.

So what happened last night to get Tim Carroll so "shaken but not stirred" enough that he'd leave a comment?

It might have something to do with the comment I left yesterday over on Bruce Nunnallys' caddyinfo Forum.

You can see in the below screen shot on the right hand side, under Recent Topics, I titled it: "Warning & Withdrawl of Support: Carroll Custom Cadillac/PureCadillacService.":

click picture to enlarge
It was at this link: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=44893

In it I wrote how after learning that Tim Carroll and Carroll Custom Cadillac was a hoax and Internet scam, I'd withdrawn my support. Links to the evidence were provided.

Specifically, 13 Emails Reveal Tim Carroll to be a Dishonest Grifter ... Texas Grifter Tim Carroll Tried to Sell My Caddy ... Why Doesn't Tim Carroll Post a Photo of My Caddy? [missing_eldo Label].


I believe that I have a right as well as responsibility to comment, especially since Carroll & caddyinfo are using my Eldo for promotional purposes.

Tim Carroll hadn't signed into his Carroll Cadillac caddyinfo forum account since 09 September 2014.


Suddenly, last night he signed in without so much as a hi to anyone to apparently delete my comment.



Which brings us back to Bruce Nunnally and the caddyinfo forum. I haven't seen anything over the past year and a half that leads me to have the opinion other than Mr. Nunnally has been duped by Tim Carroll much like the rest of us.

However, these allegations are out there and Carroll is a vendor on his forum. At some point Carroll is going to have to explain all these name changes, the alleged sale to the mysterious Dave or David Manning, his defrauding me and others, and all his other weird and suspect behavior.

I like caddyinfo forum and Texas Jim and Cadillac Jim and everyone else who participates. That's why I'd hate for Mr. Nunnally's promotion of this hoax and scam to harm its credibility or reputation.

Some Related Posts

1 comment: