Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Shout Out to USS Virginia CGN-38 Shipmates Reunion Clearwater Beach, Florida

photo: seaforces.org
United States Naval Warship VIRGINIA CGN-38
"Sic Semper Tyrannis"

I had learned of our planned reunion earlier this year. It's getting underway today.  I wrote Carroll about it on 26 July 2015, an email to which he never replied. See below. This is just one example of several emails I sent Carroll over the summer to which he never replied.

Nevertheless they served to give him notice that I wanted a resolution to my car as soon as possible.

Despite the, in my opinion, addle-brained jibberish Tim Carroll writes about me on his website, he knows full well that I wanted a resolution to my car as soon as possible.

click picture to enlarge


So, shipmates, we'll look at it like the old days, I'm stuck here with 'The Duty;' 'Setting Zebra' on this Texas-sized Turd Head Tim Carroll, while you guys are having a good time out on the beach.

I plan to make next years reunion in Colorado. Until then, Fair Winds and Following Seas.
~Boats


Part 2 
PS: Oh yeah, I had to throw this in:
"Sweepers Sweepers Man Your Brooms; Give the Ship a Clean Sweepdown Fore & Aft, Sweepdown all Ladder Backs, Passageways, and Weather Decks, Dump All Trash and Garbage Clear the Stern."

Here's another:  "Now Man Your Naval Gunfire Support Stations. Now Man Mount 51 and Mount 52. Now Station the Deep Mag Crews."

"Secure The Special Sea & Anchor Detail. Now Set the Underway Watch. On Deck Section One."

"Admiral Is On The Bridge!" In Memory ADM J M Boorda COMCRUDESGRU8

"Never Say 'At This Time.' Always Say 'Right Now.'" T R Sheridan Capt, CO (RIP)

"Key Stations, Key Stations"

"Now Lay Before the Mast all Eight O'Clock Reports. The Captain (if inport Command Duty Officer) Will Take Eight O'Clock Reports in the Wardroom."

"Quarters Quarters All Hands to Quarters. Quarters Will be Held at Fair Weather Parade."

"The Officer of the Deck Has Shifted His Watch From the Aft Port Quarterdeck to the Pilothouse."

"Cast Off All Mooring Lines Fore and Aft...HEAVE" 

"Underway! Shift Colors." Over Channel 16 From the Bridge: "Security Call Security Call Security Call VIRGINIA Backing Pier 4 Berth 3 Naval Station Norfolk."

"Bridge, Forward Look Out. I Have a Surface Contact, off the Port Bow, Bearing About 3-4-Zero, Range 30,000 yards"  "Forward Look Out, Bridge, Combat (Combat Information Center) Yeah, That's a Merchant Ship, Should Be Making a Turn Soon and Disappear. Keep an Eye Out  and Let Me Know" "Combat, Forward Look Out, Aye." 

No comments:

Post a Comment