Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Why Doesn't Tim Carroll Post a Photo of My Caddy?

I couldn't help but notice on Saturday morning, 03 October 2015, how Tim Carroll took to the CarrollCustomCadillac.com website in what looked to me in my opinion a feverish and harried response to VTC&CCC.

You can tell from the below screen capture that Carroll had the presence of mind, on Saturday morning mind you, to post what he must be representing for all the world to see, up to date pictures of his alleged 3355 Rooster Lane, property:

click picture to enlarge

 
(Last accessed: 1510 CDT 07 October 2015)

Doesn't it make sense that one of the first, if not the first picture you'd want to post, after learning of this blog is of the unaccounted for Cadillac? The over $7,000.00 that I paid him is unaccounted for as well.

Wouldn't the urgency to do so, seem even more extreme to you since I had already posted on here evidence that Carroll was attempting to sell my Caddy as far back as May 2015?

Either way, I've caught Carroll in a lie. In his 27 August 2015, emails Tim Carroll, right before ordering me not to contact him anymore, stated that he was having my Eldorado towed out right then. By ordering me not to contact him anymore he was also refusing to tell me who had custody and control of my car.


If it was me, I would have put up pictures, videos, went and bought the days newspaper and somehow stuck it up by the VIN plate in the style of the old time kidnappers.

In my opinion, very little to nothing adds up with this guy.

I spoke by phone with someone last Friday, 02 October 2015, who had visited Carroll's alleged 3355 Rooster Lane property earlier that day. We spoke while he was on his way and I asked him to look for a black Eldorado.

After his visit, we spoke by phone again, this person told me, saw seven Cadillacs there, including his, but didn't see an Eldorado. Now it could be that this person isn't familiar with how an Eldorado looks as his Caddy was a different model. I don't know.

All I know is that I'm out over $7,000.00 and my 1999 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe. With no accounting by Tim Carroll and Carroll Custom Cadillac for either.

No comments:

Post a Comment