Friday, October 30, 2015

Why is Tim Carroll Concealing the True Condition of My Caddy?

In a Carroll Custom Cadillac, Facebook post dated Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 1:09 pm and titled "Note from the owner, Tim Carroll has posted an undated and unverifiable photograph seemingly of the rear end of a Cadillac Eldorado.

The car looks to me like it's parked in a junkyard. Someone asked me if that off colored area shown on the fender was evidence of body damage. So I enlarged it, lightened it and posted it below to share in case anyone else wonders the same.


Cant be sure but it doesn't look to show any body damage. It appears to be the reflection of the car parked beside it. In the reflection of the car beside it -- the side of the reflected car looks to be all torn out. Doors and Pillar missing, interior exposed to weather. Due to the nature of the photograph it could just be a mirage.

 click picture to enlarge
On the other side some lumbar is laying on the ground. Miscellaneous junk is scattered around.

So while I couldn't swear that this is indeed my Caddy or when or where or by whom this mysterious photograph was taken, for the purposes of this post, I'll play along with Tim Carroll and his fantasy world and pretend that it's mine.


The first thing that I noticed is the trunk lid is ajar and there is what looks like a bungee cord or strap holding it down.

Now when Carroll took possession and control of my Caddy back on 01 March 2014, the trunk lid was fine everything lined up and it closed and latched like it's supposed to.

So I'm wondering what other kind of damage he has done to the car in the photograph. Another possible reason the trunk lid won't go down all the way is because Carroll has crammed too much of something into it to allow it to shut properly.

The next thing that caught my eye is the bungee cord.  I was a deck seaman and Boatswainmate in the U.S. Navy. I was trained and trained on how to properly secure and stow equipment. The use of canvas, chaffing gear, rat stoppers, tying knots, splicing line and wire rope, painting, 'the whole nine yards.'  So when I see this bungee cord without any chaffing gear between it and the paint that's really all I or anyone should need to see to know that Tim Carroll is incompetent and cruel.

The trunk is not even sealed from the weather. How much water is in the trunk? As far as what Carroll has hidden away in the trunk might not even belong to that car.

This is not even meeting the minimum standards of care practiced by reputable members of the Automotive Repair Industry.

So I challenge anyone out there to defend that. Remember that Carroll brags about how he treats your Caddy just like it was his. hmmm.

Next the fact that Carroll would only post one picture is, in my opinion suspicious. The car in the photograph, if mine, looks to be in my opinion much worse condition than it was in when Carroll got it.

Where's all this "transparency" he's always bragging about?

Let's see very recent, verifiable pictures of the engine and engine bay, the interior, the trunk, its contents and condition. I paid you over $7,000.00 and this is all you got to show? Wheres the accounting? I mean c'mon.

Tim Carroll you're a turd.

Some Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. You are bad person Edward W Hooper JR, pay close attention to our website as we expose your true identity and your crooked evil goals. The water you are allowing to pass under the bridge is far more then you bargained for.
    The truth will always prevail over lies, and by the time we are finished, the entire world will know who you are and what you have done.
    So by all means, continue to rant your lies online, we are screen shooting everything for my lawyer.
    If there were ever a case of false proven slander this is the poster child of all cases. Also we know who you are and where you reside which is the hardest part in a defamation case, but we already have that part covered.
    I have given you opportunity after opportunity to stop and apologize as good people do, but you have refused to do so, so we are going to go all the way.
    Thank you for providing the evidence needed to do what we need to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, have your lawyer contact me at once.

      Delete