Monday, October 26, 2015

Has Tim Carroll Lost the Plot?

In continuation of the previous post, I couldn't help but notice that Tim Carroll has suddenly reedited the About Us page on the CarrollCustomCadillac.com website to read:

click picture to enlarge
Right away I can spot a typo? "Disgruntle" (sic) or "Defrauded"?

First off there is no slander or untruth or attacks here at VTC&CCC. I dispute that out of hand.

Having said that, This guy Tim Carroll has chutzpah that would make Bi Bi Netanyahu blush. Or jealous. The Brits call it gobsmacked. He actually has the temerity to sit there and write that I owe him an apology.

After having strung me along for a year and a half with one excuse and sob story after another (he must forget that I have a set of our emails too) and after finally having had enough of his not replying to my email inquiries, and ignoring my phone calls, confronted him on 27 August 2015, learned the truth: That, Tim Carroll stole my money and my Caddy. I don't know what else anyone would call what he did to me anything but thievery. Still yet, he will not account for either one. In May, this year Carroll tried to sell my car to his landlord, Jeff Kappel. Anyone can verify that and more. Don't take my word for it.

He told me that he was having my car towed from his property, wouldn't tell my by who or give me their name, address or phone number.  In fact when you read the 27 August 2015 emails you'll read where he ordered me not to contact him again!

Despite having the ability to do so he will not post a verifiable current picture of my car. I believe that he's either sold it or vandalized it like he did to Dallas' H. Aurora.

I don't owe you a god damned thing Tim Carroll. You owe me $10,000. And, I'd add, you owe others too.

Some Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment