Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Lies of Who?


Recently Tim Carroll produced and posted to YouTube the above video, supposedly to prove that I'm a liar. Now, I'll be the first to admit that if I was a casual observer and it was just one or two people complaining about Carroll that I'd likely dismiss this blog as the ranting of a disgruntled customer.

But if Carroll was truly -- as he claims, an honest, forthright person being unfairly maligned online by a single disgruntled customer, as well as the owner/operator of "the leading Cadillac service and repair shop in the U.S.", then why doesn't he simply repair my Caddy, document the entire process and send it to me? Wouldn't once and for all prove me wrong? If you were in his shoes, isn't that what you would do?

Instead, Carroll claims that since I put this blog up, the law says he does not have to complete the repair. One small problem with that is he never cites exactly where in the Texas code this mysterious law exists. It's because there is no such law. It's all sophistry and fantasy. You have to give Carroll credit though, who can deny that he is a criminal genius and a sincere liar?

Carroll has had my car since 01 March 2014. That's not a misprint. From all I've personally experienced as well as seen and heard about Carroll, it's my opinion that Tim Carroll couldn't repair a lawnmower. 

How does Carroll explain away all these other folks--people from around the country who have on their own--contacted VTC&CCC about their dreadful experience with Carroll?

Why have I not heard from a single person, anywhere, with a good report about Tim Carroll and Carroll Custom Cadillac? Where are all these "thousands and thousands of satisfied customers"?

As long as I'm asking questions, I have a few questions for Collin County Sheriff, Jim Skinner, Why are you shurking your law enforcement duties and responsibilities off on the civil court system? Is your sheriff's department good for anything other than writing traffic tickets? Why are you allowing this huge criminal enterprise to exist within your county? Don't the residents of Collin County deserve a sheriff's office that they can be proud of?

The posts on VTC&CCC thus far do not even reflect every single person who's contacted me. For instance, the couple out in far West Texas who contacted me just a few days after this blog went live. The wife told me that Carroll botched two of their Cadillacs. She said that they were out about $10,000.00.

Thanks to Carroll, I can go to just about any area in the continental United States and not worry about eating lunch or dinner alone.

What Tim Carroll has done is found a niche market to exploit and exploit it he's done. He's done such a good job of exploiting it, that I can see one day the Tim Carroll and the Carroll Custom Cadillac saga becoming a part of Northstar system lore.

While I'm thinking of it, I you're in the market for one of these cars, one of, if not the first question you should ask the seller, is if Tim Carroll has ever had his hands on it? Hopefully, the answer will be no, but if it's yes, politely thank them for their time and hang up the phone. 

These Northstar System Cadillacs are an important part of Americana. They're an engineering marvel, if you have one you should be proud and those that can be, should be preserved.

I'm not saying that in 2017 they should be bought as some kind of investment. Nor am I suggesting that they will ever be in the same class and value as, say, a 1957 Eldorado Brougham. I am willing to predict that before this century is out, well preserved and maintained examples will be just as valuable as they were when they rolled off the assembly line.

Of course, keep in mind that no one reading this blog post today, including myself, will live to see if this prediction comes to pass.

But back to Tim Carroll. He reminds me of an octopus that when cornered squirts out a bunch of ink to cloud the water. Carroll is a master mind at producing reams and reams of text or in this case video, in which he really comes across as sincere. As if he honestly believes all this.  It's truly a sight to behold.

My mind goes back to "The Shawshank Redemption," (Carroll does seem like a character that only a Stephen King could make up, no?), and the picture in the warden's office.

Some Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment