Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Tim Carroll, Carroll Custom Cadillac Facebook Reviews - Kerry

Tim is a great "promiser"...until he has your money. And, he's no "expert". Once I finally got my motor back, I had to spend another thousand dollars just to run down and fix his screw ups. One thing was that there is a metal rod that fits into the camshaft gear and excites the sensor for the camshaft positioning. We had to tear down the engine to find out that he had installed this sensor gear on the intake rather than the exhaust side...which is where it needs to be to function. Until that signal is given to the computer, the engine will not run at optimum. Such a rookie mistake. Then, when I approached him to participate in the cost to correct it, Tim The Coward wouldn't even respond. As they say in Texas, he's all hat and no cattle. Don't believe his line of crap to get you to send money..."I'm a Christian"..." my word is good"..."I am THE Northstar expert". I now have over $7 Grand invested in a motor that I have no confidence in. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that he just cleans up junkyard engines and ships them. 

You have been warned. Tim is not a man you want to do business with. His work, his word, and his business practices are all suspect. No, suspect is not the right word. I don't just "suspect"...I know from experience. This guy is a piece of work...and feel free to substitute the word "work" for any other 4 letter word which comes to mind


Billy McNeill Thanks for posting this, this type of mistake should not be possible if the engine is tested on an engine stand after it is built. I saw on the CCC site that this engine came from the scrap yard, and it is rebuilt and not run to check for knocks, oil pressure, and to see it run? I guess this shop doesnt have an engine test stand, not a good practice, so as a result the owner needs to debug it.
John Carroll So you tell me just one engine company on earth that had not made a mistake and then took care of it! The only issue that caused Kerry to get angry was a lapse in communication, a few days past and he felt he was being ignored and was apologized too! In the work that I do my guy's can and will occasionally make mistake's. This is no different then this? Should he be fired? What kind of people do these things? I know that the bill has been sent to CCC for full coverage so stop! CCC is always been a place to trust, unless you slander CCC as you did here, but CCC will stand behind and take care of the issue or problem or cost of repair!. Let CCC and Kerry take care of his Cadillac I don't think you are the one who warranties CCC's engines and yes they are supreme engines, this is apparently a first in this company to have this happen, and it was not intentional OR because the guy who made the mistake is an idiot, he is actually very good and has never made a mistake like this EVER! He is very sorry, but CCC will cover the cost, whether Kerry takes this down or not! It will be shown on here as soon as the repair payment is sent out!

Billy McNeill The engine was not assembled correctly and did not run correctly that is fact and it cost Kerry money to resolve. There is no more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment