Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Another Carroll Custom Cadillac, Tim Carroll Facebook Review - Donna

BUYER BEWARE!!! YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!!!!

Mr. Carroll how dare you behave as if you are a Christian!! I've met some pretty shady people in my life but never have I been treated like you treated my husband and I. Carrolls custom Cadillacs my ass!!!

More like Carrolls Cadillac Cemetery- where good cars go to die!! When my car was sent to you the ONLY problem was a knocking in the engine from driving through a puddle. Now all of the sudden after 4 MONTHS OF NOTHING!!! The transmission is cracked, which is hilarious since I drove it to where the tow truck got it to bring to you and it had ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NEIN PROBLEMS shifting the whole 5 MILES!!!

You cussed out my insurance company for calling you after 4 MONTHS OF NOTHING to see when you'd be done working on my car. Blamed them for payment not being received when it took you 3 TRIES TO GET THEM THE RIGHT TAX ID NUMBER!!! Who doesn't know the right tax id number?! I'm sure that's a pretty important piece of info.

Then you email my husband and tell him we messed up calling my insurance to get an update? Talked about all about the "extra" you did on the car. It's funny how those "extras" you claimed came out of your pocket were actually covered under the initial claim.

Did you think that we would be intimidated by that one lame attempt to bully us? NO SIR!!!!

After extensive research into you and not your company I uncovered quite a few horrible things. I will leave most of them out since they are more personal and not business related, but I will mention the business parts.

I will do my best to keep anyone else from suffering under your childish bullying and slander of people and companies. Please feel free to put my personal info out there. I welcome the chance to show your "supporters" the extensive emails and texts we have from you proving everything I will say. It's not slander if it's true sir.
On a side note- how many times are you going to talk crap about the guy with eldo? From my research it seems you've had that car about 2 years. You've painted it so many times it's probably bullet proof.

I wish I could give no stars to this shop!!!

Just an update to my previous post: after Tim read my review he began to harass my husband and threaten him. When he did not back down he began to threaten him with "real estate" fraud, I'm sure he meant insurance. I find that funny since he said he beefed up the estimate to "help" us.

Let me be clear: WE DID NOT WANT A NEW CAR! WE WANTED OUR CAR FIXED!

He then stated on here that my husband was using my name when he wasn't. Both of us responded to that and the responses have since been deleted.

Thank god we screen shot those things. If I could include a picture here I would.

This man has absolutely no morals or ethics. He has blocked us from being able to respond to his accusations and give us the right to defend ourselves.

For someone who slanders others under the guise of personal defense I would think he would welcome the chance to prove us wrong. To vindicate himself in the public eye.

I'm sure he will write a web page, give out our personal information, and slander us some more. That's ok. We have nothing to hide, we will not be bullied, and we will defend ourselves just as he will.

However we have proof to back us up as well as a long line of other people he has done wrong. He may be able to delete comments but this review will be here for all to see and to help in saving some people some money and aggravation.

He talks about others wanting to add strife and drama into their lives but if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have that. We would have our car that was sent to him and it would have been done properly and in a timely manner.

We have not attacked him personally just his business practices and his claim to being a good Christian. He has attacked us and others personally and bullied us for expressing our distaste in his business which is our God given legal right!!

Please don't be fooled by his excuses and sob stories. I too have been through many of the same things and they are not excuses for bad behavior or being a shady thief. They are moments to grow and become a better version of yourself, not a schister.

No comments:

Post a Comment