Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Is Tim Carroll & Carroll Custom Cadillac Stealing Caddys & Shipping Them Out of the Country?

I can't help but wonder since learning that Tim Carroll & Carroll Custom Cadillac, stole $7,760.00 from me as well stole my 1999 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe (ETC),VIN: 1G6ET1294XU607880as well as everything that is coming out about him lately, if he is shipping these cars out of the country?

I'm not saying that he's doing this, it's just a question. Why else does he up and move around so much? He can't eat these Cadillac's. He's got to be doing something with them, right?

I'm not even saying that he does it with every Cadillac that comes through his shop. Tim Carroll is allegedly a well seasoned, long time grifter and confidence trickster, so he must have come to recognize the difference between a "mark" and from someone he couldn't get away with it from.

I wonder, why did Tim Carroll, this summer of 2015, form his new proprietorship, "Carroll Diesel Pros & 4X4's"? Could it possibly be because he is getting ready to exploit an entirely new market?

In my opinion, Tim Carroll needs to come clean, turn himself into law enforcement and make restitution to all those he's harmed and ripped off. 


1 Carroll refuses to provide me with an invoice or even tell me where my Caddy is or who has custody of it and ordered me to stop emailing him. Which I did out of fear that he'd complain to my email or Internet Service Provider See my post "13 Emails Reveal Tim Carroll to be a Dishonest Grifter" for more information and to read the emails

No comments:

Post a Comment