Saturday, January 21, 2017

Texas Northstar Cadillac Grifter Tim Carroll Has Another Facebook Brain Fart

Hello again and Happy New Year. I've noticed that Tim Carroll has again taken to one of his Facebook accounts to post his special blend of nuttery.

Click picture to enlarge

Lordy, where to begin. Carroll writes that over the "next couple weeks we are to fully exploit," me. What a fascinating choice of a word, exploit. According to dictionary.com, one definition of exploit is, "to use selfishly for one's own ends."

Carroll has stolen over $7,000 of my money, refuses to account for it and for all intent and purposes has stolen my Caddy as well. I don't know how he could exploit me any more than what he has already done.

Put another way, even if I am the worst person in the world, which I'm not, nor do I claim to be the best person in the world, that still does not give Tim Carroll the right to steal from me! "Simple as that, over and out," as Denny Crane might say.

Next, Carroll writes that, "We will exploit all who have been involved in the Defamation of Character against me." In my opinion, what Carroll is doing here is sending a message to anyone else he's done wrong, who might be thinking of speaking out, that he will do to you what he's done and doing to me. For instance, doxing and writing online all manner of lies about you. Speaking as someone who is currently going through this with Carroll, I can fully understand your concern.

By the way, I, in the strongest possible terms, fully dispute and deny that I've committed any defamation of character against Tim Carroll or Carolyn Ann Dick Carroll. Carroll however, has defamed me with actual malice because he knows what he is writing, when he writes it, is a lie. Friendly advice to all you Facebook people who are liking and commenting on his posts about me should think twice about what you're doing. Federal and state law enforcement have been visiting this blog. Don't be surprised if the FBI, Homeland Security or Treasury/IRS Agents show up at your door.

Then Carroll works in something I can't make any sense out of, about Jake Wiebe and Northstar Performance. Let me be very clear, I am not promoting NSP products, including their patented head stud kit. I have no financial interest in NSP nor have I ever received any compensation or been promised anything from them now or in the future. I realize that there is no way that I can prove this here, so use your best judgment.

Carroll then goes into his 'signature' poor, poor pitiful me routine. I've addressed this on here before. He again mentions the two mysterious men who helped him through his woe is me time. Notice how he never gives their names. He mentions again the two books written about him but never gives the names of the books. Don't you find that odd? In my opinion, what Carroll is doing is preying on the emotions of the reader.

He drones on about how he's given his 'testimony' at seminars before thousands of people. What seminars? When were the dates? Where did they take place? 

I've never been contacted by one single person who has anything good to say about Tim Carroll or their experience with him. I have been contacted by many more people who allege that they've been defrauded by him that I haven't even posted about because it became overwhelming.

I am here to tell you, my experience with Tim Carroll has shown him to be a seriously depraved, immoral, wicked, sinful individual. The more that Carroll writes and posts on his many Facebook accounts and website all this becomes clearer to the reasonable minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment