Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Texas Grifter Tim Carroll Unable to Keep His Lies Straight

Tim Carroll three days ago in reply to one of his victims who had written a derogatory comment about him on one of his YouTube videos wrote that he:
was a Union member the whole time I lived there and made excellent money and constant work! Before being self employed
However, in a "Response from the owner," he wrote only 10 months ago to a derogatory Google Reviewer, he said that:
I fell into a tail spin and drank nearly a 5th of Vodka a day, unable to keep a job and hell to anyone who dare to meet me. I begged God for help but none came, I could not keep a job, I had extreme skills and yet let them go without the desire to do anything but want to die. I destroyed my wife's life and I felt responsible for everything, if I could have been a better father? How bad did my baby boy feel that would make him take his life. Nothing I could do could ever change the set in stone disaster, I spent time in and out of jail, I tried to take my own life several times. Through this living hell, I did many things, ruthless, I cared for no one but those I hurt and all I could do was keep hurting them
It's truly amazing the amount and scale of lies that Carroll writes almost on a daily basis, when anyone with an Internet connection can go back and catch him.

Carroll also constantly claims to be an engineer yet he never tells what college or university he obtained his degree from or what professional engineering societies he is a member of.

It would also be a good idea to ask to see his liability insurance policy and then verify with the insurance provider that it's actually in force, as well as ask to see any business or occupational licenses that the State of Texas and Collin County might require and ask for his Federal Tax ID Number. There are likely more but this is off the top of my head.

Some Related Posts

4 comments:

  1. We were really hoping it was going to work out for you, but aren't the least bit surprised this is where it ended up. Tim Carroll is a thief and a liar. He will string you along with his "poor me" stories, promises that "your job is next", and then, when finally called on his BS, his true self comes out and the threats and arrogance emerge. He literally make up lies as easily as most people breath.

    I sincerely hope that he get's not only shut down, but prosecuted for all the money he's conned people out of over the years. Thankfully, we got our money back. Not because he agreed to give it back as he says, but because we had proof that he didn't hold up his end of the transaction and that he was trying to string us along until it was past the time limit to file a claim. I saved every single email, voicemail and written exchange we had. Paypal was especially interested in the one where Carroll threatens to not only keep our money but also to screw Paypal over since he has multiple accounts he shuffles money through before withdrawing it under a different name.

    Paypal immediately upheld our claim, shut down Carrolls account(s) and refunded all of our money. PayPal is a payment processor, they don't work for anyone. The lunacy of his claims about "firing Paypal" are so mind blowingly laughable, I can't fathom anyone actually believing them.

    I believe I still have all the emails in a folder on our shop computer. Not 100% sure though, as we were more than happy to forget all the time wasted on Carroll and his gigantic mound of BS. Our story has a happy ending though. Besides getting our money back, we found a used motor with 30k miles through LKQ for $1,200, installed in early May and the car has been a dream ever since.

    A word of caution to any and all considering dealing with Carroll in any way.....run, don't walk, in the opposite direction, as fast as possible. You'll only end up broke and slandered, as too many have found out the hard way. I have a feeling there are way more people he scammed that are just to scared to stand up to him for fear that he will spew his lies and ruin their lives.

    Good luck on getting this crook thrown in jail, where he belongs. Something tells me he'll just have another "Life crisis" that forces him to move, yet again, to another state and start all over again. Or as most people call it, fleeing the state to avoid arrest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you're legally obligated to finish a job you've been paid for. That's how being a business works. Either finish the job or return the car and refund the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow......at tim carroll.....some Christian you are. Love thy enemies. We aren't supposed to wish that anyone go to hell, and look what you just told Ed? Furthermore; if Ed does reside with his mother and looks after her; that is a wonderful thing. Too many people dump their parents in a nursing home and expect the state to look after them. Ed shows more love to people than you do tim.

    Jesus said on the cross "Forgive them father, for they know not what they do". And you just told someone who has given you 2.5 years and a bunch of money to fix his car; to go to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Carroll is an excellent scam artist! Great crook sweet dude thanks for taking a big part of my life

    ReplyDelete