Thursday, December 17, 2015

Facebook Commenter Accuses Tim Carroll of Botching Caddy & Stealing Over $5,000

click picture to enlarge

Slowly but surely the truth about Tim Carroll and Carroll Custom Cadillac is coming out. Only question is what the hell does it take to get Texas and Federal law enforcement involved?

 Comment text:
Ruby Olson I thought I was having a professional work on my Caddy, it runs worse once you worked on it. Can't please everyone, but when we paid you over $5,000 one expects the job to done properly. Sounds like I'm not the only customer you that is not satisfied with your work. Glad I could help build your new home and stealing my money!
Some Related Posts

3 comments:

  1. Carroll Custom Cadillac facebook doesn't seem to exist anymore. Wonder what he's hiding, or who's he's hiding from now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment. It went down last night around 10 pm central time.

    http://victimsoftimcarroll.blogspot.com/2015/12/carroll-custom-cadillac-facebook.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Phoenix,Tim Carroll strikes again four months 10,000 dollars later car will not start. Please help I'm 61 fixed income.

    ReplyDelete