Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tim Carroll Double Crosser

Hello again, your friendly blogger here;  Back on 21 December 2015, I was contacted by email by Tim Carroll who apologized to me for his behavior and promised to repair my Caddy and return it to me in a reasonable time. Here is is 11 September 2016 making 21 December, 265 days ago and still no car and I haven't heard from Carroll since early July.

Despite the passage of eight months and three weeks, for me, an agreement we made on 21 December was that I would take down this blog and he would remove clearly false and defamatory Facebook postings he had made about me.

I've shown to be false in earlier posts here at VTC&CCC.

Earlier today I am scrolling down the Carroll Custom Cadillac, Facebook to back this time last year to discover the posts in question have been restored.

It seems that Carroll must have been laughing at me so naive to believe him, again, remove the truth about him while he is still publicizing falsehoods about me.

Are you starting to get it? Are you starting to see the kind of person you're dealing with here?

He's left me no alternative but to set this blog to public in order to defend myself from his boorish and false claims which I in no uncertain terms dispute.

No comments:

Post a Comment