Friday, October 23, 2015

Yokohama ADVAN S.4 Ultra High Performance All-Season

Back on 02 September 2015, I'd originally offered these tires for sale on my local craigslist. I didn't think about posting them here until a couple of days ago when I had to renew the ad.


The ad pretty much speaks for itself. They're offered for local sale but if you're interested contact me through this blog or the craigslist reply. I will ship them to you (shipping included in price) after your check clears. Send me a U.S. Postal System Money Order and I'll ship them same day.

click picture to enlarge
Source: craigslist

You can read more about these tires as well as read over 300 Consumer Reviews on this tire at tirerack.com:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=ADVAN+S.4.&partnum=26WR6ADS4

Some Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment